GEViCAM specializes in the development and production of industrial cameras based on Gigabit Ethernet Technology. We have over 30 years of experience designing and manufacturing high performance cameras for industrial, scientific and homeland security applications.
We chose Gigabit Ethernet as our basic platform to gain the following advantages:
Ethernet is the most widely used network technology.
It is an industrial standard for compatibility and high performance for machine vision (AIA GigE Vision standard) and for networking.
It has high bandwidth for high-speed, high-resolution cameras, and is downward compatible for 10/100 MHz Ethernet.
Camera can operate as a local server to control various peripherals.
It provides straightforward field upgrades and diagnostics.
Core Competencies of GEViCAM 1. Leading CCD and CMOS camera design capability 2. Miniature andRobust Packaging and common camera platform designs
3. Excellent Signal-to-Noise ratio in 12-bit, 10-bit, and 8-bit output
4. Innovative Smart Camera designs
5. Specializing in Gigabit Ethernet Interfaces
6. Accumulated historical knowledge for many applications
(1) Machine Vision
(2) High Security / Surveillance
(3) ITS and Transportation
(4) Medical, Scientific, Microscopy
7. Low to High-resolution, High-speed
8. Numerous camera control, timing and interface functions
9. Wide range of proven software and software support
10. Extensive experience in manufacturing and quality control
11. Low-cost & High performance designs
GEViCAM's GigE Cameras The Gigabit Ethernet Camera Series are very small yet versatile with a flexible GPIO (Genral Purpose I/O) interface.
The base model is only 34mm (W) x 34mm (H) x 68 mm (L)
GPIO includes Power, Trigger input, Strobe output, Opto-isolated I/Os, RS-485 or CAN interface, Audio I/O.
GigE Vision compliance or iPORT proprietarty versions available.
Field upgradeable via Ethernet.
Excellent SDK support
High performance driver to reduce CPU overhead
Made in U.S.A
Copyrightę2006-2011 GEViCAM Inc. All rights reserved.